Who we are
We are a small creative animated video production studio. We tell stories through animation & whiteboard videos. We work with local and international clients, all in-house near Glasgow, Scotland. What we do at Sketch My Picture is make handcrafted animated video for business.
What makes us special is that we create all our whiteboard videos, explainer videos, educational videos, commercial videos and music videos from the ground up. We do all of our design, direction, illustration, animation and everything else in-house, we do not outsource anything.
We can help explain your business, product or service in 60 seconds. We don’t limit ourselves to a particular animation style. Whatever animated video you need next, we can help.
We started off with explainer videos, then we expanded to also doing whiteboard videos, VideoScribe videos, marketing videos, educational videos, commercial videos and music videos. Lately we have done more projects with adverts, awareness and non-profit for businesses from all over the world.
Video is expected to make up 82% of internet traffic by 2021.
Award-Winning Swedish Director, Animator, Illustrator, Designer, Producer.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Media Technology & Engineering (Visualization Profile) 4.5 years
- 9 years experience making 2D animated videos and whiteboard videos
- Created 40+ animated video projects from scratch himself (explainer videos, marketing videos, music videos and whiteboard videos)
- Worked directly with 40+ international clients creating animated videos
- Personally created 7 animated music videos for artist & bands worldwide
- 47+ film festival official selection, nomination or award (2017-2019)
A selection of the many companies & brands we’ve made 2D animations, whiteboard videos or animated music videos for:
- International Diabetes Federation (Supported by Sanofi & Novo Nordisk)
- University of Strathclyde (Archie-WeSt)
- Glasgow City Council
Awards & Selections
Anders body of work includes animated explainer videos, animated music videos and whiteboard videos, with focus on 2D animated films. 4 animated films have been submitted to film festivals. Between 2017-2019 they have so far been screened at 47 local and international film festivals, such as Feel The Reel International Film Festival, The Monthly Film Festival, Colorado International Activism Film Festival & Music Shorts Film Festival.
A website is 53 times more likely to reach the front page of Google if it includes video (Insivia).